Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been a while

So, it's been a while since I last posted. I am very bad about making things a habit, so if I can at least post once a week for 6 weeks then I should be good to go w/ blogging! Life has been going well- I was in my friend's wedding this past weekend and so far I have been in 5 weddings in the past year, and have one more to be in the beginning of December! WOWZA! That is a lot of weddings, but hey, they are fun, and it's great to support my friends and loved ones. Although-they can be quite expensive.

Next week, my hubby and I are making the trek to Indianapolis to see the Indy 500! I am very excited. I will for sure blog about this experience. I was never into racing before, but ever since I met my husband, I love it. It's very exciting stuff! So, we will shop, eat, go to the zoo, eat some more, and go to the race. Plus, I get Monday off. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment