Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's on your life list?

Do you ever just sit and think..WOW..i really want to do so many things and then...I have no clue what to do first or where to start? I am like this a lot..there is SOO much I want to do. Here is a list, not in any particular order:

-Live in NYC
-Travel around Europe
-Make a huge difference in public health/health policy
-Get my MPH (currently I am doing this)
-Possibly get my MHA in conjunction w/ my MPH (we'll see if I can stand it)
-Have 2 or 3 kids (sometimes I want kids right away..but then I think..oh no..let's wait 5 years..I can't make up my MIND)
-Move to a cooler city in the Midwest..Peoria is okay..but not so cool most of the time. I have looked at some other "cool" cities in the Midwest like suburbs of St. Louis, Kansas City, Des Moines, and so on..but don't know which one is best. I just want to live somewhere with at least 500,000 people in the metro area, lots of shopping, restaurants, etcetc
-Get a daschound..or another dog..doesn't have to be a puppy, I just want a dog (this will come before the babies)
-Go to Costa Rica (hopefully next Spring 2010)
-Get my teaching certificate so I can teach middle school or high school health
-Learn how to put on eyeliner (I so can't do this now-I'm horrible)
-Freelance write health articles for a magazine
-Live abroad again for at least 6 months

So, I have a lot I want to do. What about you? Have you ever made a life list? It's a lot of fun-I used to do this all the time when I was younger. I'd tear out my favorite articles from magazines and past them in a book..it was kind of like my dream life book. In my opinion, it gets the creative juices flowing and helps you realize what is really important to you. No regrets, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment