Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This day in history..

Today is Obama's Inauguration Day..I never thought I would see this day! It is amazing! I was lucky enough to be Obama's senate page in high school. Although I didn't see him a whole lot, I did get to talk with him a couple times. Even back then, in 2002, you could tell he was different from everyone else. He had something..charisma...but you could also tell he really wanted change. He didn't want to simply argue back and forth between the two main parties, he wanted to unite people and bring CHANGE.

Today is an awesome day. I hope the next 4 and possibly 8 years we will see this change. We surely do need it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is sooo cool, Sherah!! I am jealous... wish I could have met him, lol. How have u been?! From the looks of it you are loving life and doing well. I ran into your mom and dad last night at an Inauguration party and I was interested in checking out your blog. :-) check out my clothing line if you get a chance. www.myspace.com/rosina_mae

    ReplyDelete